September 02, 2020 at 03:44PM
• EURUSD reversed from resistance level 1.1960
• Likely to fall to 1,1800
EURUSD recently reversed down sharply from the resistance level 1.1960 (top of the previous impulse wave 1) standing close to the upper daily Bollinger Band and the major resistance level 1.2.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.1960 created the daily reversal pattern Shooting Star.
Given the bullish divergence on the daily Stochastic – EURUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support 1,1800 (low of the previous correction 2 from last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-2-september-2020-20200902/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: European equity close: Strong finish salvages a soft week December 04, 2020 at 04:36PM
- NEWS: Brexit: UK trade talk to resume after break in today’s negotiations December 04, 2020 at 04:20PM
- NEWS: Pelosi: Discussed with McConnell adding stimulus to Omnibus December 04, 2020 at 04:14PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Kashkari: Jobs report shows many Americans have given up hope December 04, 2020 at 04:11PM
- ECB May Opt for 12-Month Extension to Emergency Bond Program