September 01, 2020 at 03:37PM
• USDCHF reversed from support level 0.9000
• Likely to rise to 0.9160
USDCHF today reversed up sharply from the round support level 0.9000 (low of the previous impulse wave (i) – intersecting with the weekly down channel from 2019.
The upward reversal from the support level 0.9000 is likely to create the daily Morning Star – if the price closes today near the current levels.
Given the clear bullish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – USDCHF is likely to rise toward the next resistance level 0.9160 (top of the previous corrective wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-1-september-2020-20200901/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Global Times editor: China will not accept US demands with regards to TikTok September 22, 2020 at 09:46AM
- RBNZ Monetary Policy Decision: What to Watch Out For
- NEWS: BOE’s Bailey: We are watching Brexit developments very carefully September 22, 2020 at 09:19AM
- NEWS: Cable trims losses as pound snaps back on test of key support region September 22, 2020 at 09:12AM
- NEWS: Ifo lifts 2020 German GDP forecast to -5.2% from -6.7% previously September 22, 2020 at 09:06AM