September 01, 2020 at 05:00AM
The US Dollar may weaken against ASEAN currencies like the Singapore Dollar and Philippine Peso. Meanwhile, China-India border tensions risk stirring USD/INR and Nifty 50 volatility. Continue Reading…
- NEWS: GfK consumer confidence -31 vs -25 in September October 23, 2020 at 12:07AM
- Gold Price Uptrend at Risk Ahead of Third Presidential Debate?
- NEWS: AUDUSD extends higher after solid PMI data October 22, 2020 at 11:40PM
- NEWS: US e-mini stock futures open higher by about 5 points. October 22, 2020 at 11:13PM
- NEWS: CBA Australia PMI manufacturing for October (P) 54.2 vs. 55.4 last month October 22, 2020 at 11:00PM