Latest data released by Markit – 1 September 2020
The preliminary release can be found . This just reaffirms a continued recovery in factory activity in the UK economy in August, with output rising at its fastest pace in more than six years – but from a low benchmark level.
- Sterling Weekly Forecast – Brexit Talks Continue, Is the End Game Near?
- NEWS: Europe reports another day of big COVID numbers October 24, 2020 at 08:30PM
- NEWS: Stock earnings calendar moves into the big names this week. October 24, 2020 at 03:45PM
- China will improve yuan flexibility, central bank governor says
- Move over bonds, FX taking over as investors’ new favourite playbook