Major indices closed near highs for the day
The S&P and NASDAQ index closed at record highs once again. The NASDAQ index led the way with a 1.39% gain. Each of the major indices close near session highs. The S&P closed higher for the 8th time in 9 days. The NASDAQ index rose for the 3rd
- Canadian dollar forecasts shift higher as Ottawa pads economic support: Reuters poll
- Analysis: Is a post-COVID currency war coming?
- Dollar weakening expected to last into 2021 as risky bets remain
- US Dollar Weekly Outlook: In One Word – Frail
- JD.com becomes first online platform to accept China’s digital currency