The RBA will be announcing their latest monetary policy decision for September at 0430 GMT today
That part of the decision is very much baked into market expectations already but the more interesting part will be whether or not they will respond in any way to the latest strategy “change” by the Fed last week.
- NEWS: EU’s Barnier says that he will be traveling to London this evening for Brexit talks November 27, 2020 at 08:34AM
- China’s factory growth likely edged up in November
- NEWS: Saudi, Russia energy ministers to hold informal talks with OPEC+ JMMC tomorrow – report November 27, 2020 at 08:28AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Villeroy: First objective needs to be to keep favourable financing conditions for as long as needed November 27, 2020 at 08:19AM
- NEWS: European equities open mixed to start the day November 27, 2020 at 08:17AM