Latest data released by Markit/BME – 1 September 2020
The preliminary release can be found . A slight revision lower but it mainly just reaffirms that the German manufacturing recovery is still intact for now at least. That said, there are still fresh concerns with regards to weak domestic demand.
- NEWS: MUFG trade of the coming week: Buy AUD/USD December 05, 2020 at 04:24PM
- Canadian dollar forecasts shift higher as Ottawa pads economic support: Reuters poll
- Analysis: Is a post-COVID currency war coming?
- Dollar weakening expected to last into 2021 as risky bets remain
- US Dollar Weekly Outlook: In One Word – Frail