The greenback is the weakest performing major currency so far today
There isn’t much reprieve for the dollar following the losses yesterday, though we are seeing EUR/USD back away from levels near the 1.2000 handle at least to start the session.
- Weekly Fundamental Gold Price Forecast: Can You Trust The Rebound in XAU/USD?
- NEWS: MUFG trade of the coming week: Buy AUD/USD December 05, 2020 at 04:24PM
- Canadian dollar forecasts shift higher as Ottawa pads economic support: Reuters poll
- Analysis: Is a post-COVID currency war coming?
- Dollar weakening expected to last into 2021 as risky bets remain