September 01, 2020 at 03:38PM
• GBPCHF broke resistance level 1.2000
• Likely to rise to 1.2250
GBPCHF recently broke above the key resistance level 1.2000 (which is the upper boundary of the tight sideways price range inside which the pair has been moving from the end of July).
The breakout of the resistance level 1.2000 accelerated the active short-term impulse wave (c).
Given the strongly bearish Swiss franc sentiment – GBPCHF is likely to rise further and test the resistance level 1.2250 (top of the previous corrective wave (2) from June).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpchf-wave-analysis-1-september-2020-20200901/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Equities finish strong but commodity FX skeptical September 25, 2020 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: Fitch affirms UK at AA- with a negative outlook September 25, 2020 at 09:11PM
- NEWS: Trump will nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court – report September 25, 2020 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: US stocks close near high. Nasdaq has first up week in 4 weeks September 25, 2020 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: CFTC commitments of traders: The EUR longs increase and remains near records. CAD the only shorts. September 25, 2020 at 08:38PM