September 01, 2020 at 03:35PM
• EURCHF broke resistance level 1.0830
• Likely to rise to 1,0910
EURCHF recently broke the resistance level 1.0830 (upper border of the sideways price range inside which the pair has been moving from the middle of July).
The breakout of the resistance level 1.0830 continues the active short-term impulse wave C – which is part of the ABC correction (2) from July.
EURCHF is likely to rise further and test the resistance level 1,0910 (target price for the completion of the active ABC correction (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurchf-wave-analysis-1-september-2020-20200901/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Equities finish strong but commodity FX skeptical September 25, 2020 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: Fitch affirms UK at AA- with a negative outlook September 25, 2020 at 09:11PM
- NEWS: Trump will nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court – report September 25, 2020 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: US stocks close near high. Nasdaq has first up week in 4 weeks September 25, 2020 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: CFTC commitments of traders: The EUR longs increase and remains near records. CAD the only shorts. September 25, 2020 at 08:38PM