September 01, 2020 at 03:35PM
• EURCHF broke resistance level 1.0830
• Likely to rise to 1,0910
EURCHF recently broke the resistance level 1.0830 (upper border of the sideways price range inside which the pair has been moving from the middle of July).
The breakout of the resistance level 1.0830 continues the active short-term impulse wave C – which is part of the ABC correction (2) from July.
EURCHF is likely to rise further and test the resistance level 1,0910 (target price for the completion of the active ABC correction (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurchf-wave-analysis-1-september-2020-20200901/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: S&P 500, US Dollar, Yen, NZD, RBNZ, Powell Testifies
- Iran’s rial hits record low as tension spikes with the U.S.
- US Dollar Outlook Bearish on Mnuchin & Powell Testimonies, Key US Data
- Crude Oil Prices Vulnerable Amid Fading Demand, Oversupply Concerns
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Turns More Bearish After Failure at 1.20