September 01, 2020 at 03:35PM
• EURCHF broke resistance level 1.0830
• Likely to rise to 1,0910
EURCHF recently broke the resistance level 1.0830 (upper border of the sideways price range inside which the pair has been moving from the middle of July).
The breakout of the resistance level 1.0830 continues the active short-term impulse wave C – which is part of the ABC correction (2) from July.
EURCHF is likely to rise further and test the resistance level 1,0910 (target price for the completion of the active ABC correction (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurchf-wave-analysis-1-september-2020-20200901/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US major indices close lower on the day (but not GME) January 26, 2021 at 09:06PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – Australia Q4 inflation January 26, 2021 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: AUDUSD hangs above the 100/200 hour MA January 26, 2021 at 08:50PM
- NEWS: Senate procedural vote shows it will be tough to impeach Trump January 26, 2021 at 08:33PM
- NEWS: Sometimes you just have to look at the market in awe January 26, 2021 at 08:26PM