September 01, 2020 at 03:36PM
• Cotton reversed from key support level 64.50
• Likely to rise to 66.35
Cotton recently reversed up from the key support level 64.50 (former strong resistance level, which reversed the price at the start of June and July).
The upward reversal from the support level 64.50 started the active short-term impulse wave (iii).
Cotton is likely to break above the next resistance level 66.35 (top of wave (i)) – with further gains likely toward 68.9 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cotton-wave-analysis-1-september-2020-20200901/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US 10-year yields rise to the highest since June October 30, 2020 at 07:22PM
- Euro Shrugs Off Strong Growth in Germany, Heads for Two-Month Slump
- NEWS: US daily virus cases hit 90,000 for the first time October 30, 2020 at 07:08PM
- GBP/USD Weekly Forecast: US Election the Main Risk, BoE to Boost QE
- NEWS: Crude oil futures settle at $35.79 October 30, 2020 at 06:42PM