September 01, 2020 at 03:36PM
• Cotton reversed from key support level 64.50
• Likely to rise to 66.35
Cotton recently reversed up from the key support level 64.50 (former strong resistance level, which reversed the price at the start of June and July).
The upward reversal from the support level 64.50 started the active short-term impulse wave (iii).
Cotton is likely to break above the next resistance level 66.35 (top of wave (i)) – with further gains likely toward 68.9 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cotton-wave-analysis-1-september-2020-20200901/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Weekly US Dollar Fundamental Forecast: All Eyes on January Fed Meeting
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Busy Week Ahead, GDP, Fed, IMF, Earnings Season
- Australian Dollar Capped by Falling Iron Ore Demand Ahead of Inflation Data
- NEWS: The Gamestop rip crystalizes a new era in the stock market. Six lessons January 22, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US PMIs blow away expectations January 22, 2021 at 10:04PM