August 31, 2020 at 02:15PM
• NZDJPY broke key resistance level 70.60
• Likely to rise to 71.60
NZDJPY recently broke the key resistance level 70.60 – top of the B-wave of the previous ABC correction (2) from the middle of July.
The breakout of the resistance level 70.60 was preceded by the breakout of the daily down channel from last month – which encloses the aforementioned d ABC correction (2).
NZDJPY is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 71.60 (top of the previous impulse wave (1)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdjpy-wave-analysis-31-august-2020-20200831/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: S&P 500, US Dollar, Yen, NZD, RBNZ, Powell Testifies
- Iran’s rial hits record low as tension spikes with the U.S.
- US Dollar Outlook Bearish on Mnuchin & Powell Testimonies, Key US Data
- Crude Oil Prices Vulnerable Amid Fading Demand, Oversupply Concerns
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Turns More Bearish After Failure at 1.20