Stocks have been a one-way market
S&P 500 futures point to a 3 point decline after the open after Friday’s 23-point gain.
So far this month, there have only been four negative days for the S&P 500 (and two of those were less than 0.25%). If the index can score a win, that would put the
- NEWS: Japan national CPI year on year 0.0% vs. 0.0%’s estimate October 23, 2020 at 12:31AM
- NEWS: Sen. Maj. Leader McConnell: There is not enough time for a vote before election October 23, 2020 at 12:30AM
- NEWS: Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 opens up 0.09% at 6179.30 October 23, 2020 at 12:18AM
- NEWS: GfK consumer confidence -31 vs -25 in September October 23, 2020 at 12:07AM
- Gold Price Uptrend at Risk Ahead of Third Presidential Debate?