AUD/JPY is the best trade this month
The Australian dollar is up another 25 pips today to cap an impressive month.
AUD/USD came into August riding a four-month winning streak and had closed out July with an impressive rally to 0.7200 from 0.7000. It started the month with a sideways move and was down month-to-date as recently
- Iran’s rial hits record low as tension spikes with the U.S.
- US Dollar Outlook Bearish on Mnuchin & Powell Testimonies, Key US Data
- Crude Oil Prices Vulnerable Amid Fading Demand, Oversupply Concerns
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Turns More Bearish After Failure at 1.20
- NEWS: How Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death will move financial markets September 19, 2020 at 02:07PM