The S&P 500 is down 1 point to 3506 to start the week. There are several reports of brokerages down.
Shares of Apple and Tesla are slightly higher post-split. Those will be the ones to watch today.
- Nikkei 225, ASX 200 Hover At Recent Highs Ahead of Nonfarm Payroll
- NEWS: Morgan Stanley says US stocks overbought and risks a correction December 04, 2020 at 01:30AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.5507 (vs. yesterday at 6.5592) December 04, 2020 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: FX option expiries for Friday December 4 at the 10am NY cut December 04, 2020 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: USD losing further ground against Asian currencies, TWD to its strongest since 1997 December 04, 2020 at 01:07AM