Latest data released by Destatis – 31 August 2020
Inflation continues to stay more subdued for the most part and alongside the North Rhine Westphalia report earlier, this just sets up expectations that the national reading later is likely to keep more subdued around 0% possibly.
- NEWS: Australia’s Victoria state premier says outbreak is now under control, time to open up the economy October 26, 2020 at 04:31AM
- NEWS: Germany reports 8,685 new coronavirus cases in latest update today October 26, 2020 at 04:10AM
- NEWS: US coronavirus – El Paso Texas hospitals filling to capacity October 26, 2020 at 03:39AM
- Australian Dollar Capped By Resistance Ahead of Q3 Inflation Data
- NEWS: China says steel output will be up around 4% this year October 26, 2020 at 03:11AM