Warren Buffett’s investment into Japan isn’t giving any time of lift to the yen, which is struggling as August winds down.
At the top of the list are the euro and Canadian dollar. EUR/JPY is up 109 pips to 126.48.
- Markets Week Ahead: S&P 500, US Dollar, Yen, NZD, RBNZ, Powell Testifies
- Iran’s rial hits record low as tension spikes with the U.S.
- US Dollar Outlook Bearish on Mnuchin & Powell Testimonies, Key US Data
- Crude Oil Prices Vulnerable Amid Fading Demand, Oversupply Concerns
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Turns More Bearish After Failure at 1.20