Dollar at the lows of the day
The dollar is being hit particularly hard at the moment into the London fix. The Dollar Index is at its lowest since 2018.
The lone bright spot for the dollar today is against the yen but other wise it’s a miserable day.
- Canadian dollar forecasts shift higher as Ottawa pads economic support: Reuters poll
- Analysis: Is a post-COVID currency war coming?
- Dollar weakening expected to last into 2021 as risky bets remain
- US Dollar Weekly Outlook: In One Word – Frail
- JD.com becomes first online platform to accept China’s digital currency