Canadian July 2020 building permits data
A sharp drop in BC multifamily permits was behind the drop, with Quebec multifamily also low. Meanwhile, single-family home permits were up 3.9% and non-residential was up 3.3%.
- Canadian dollar forecasts shift higher as Ottawa pads economic support: Reuters poll
- Analysis: Is a post-COVID currency war coming?
- Dollar weakening expected to last into 2021 as risky bets remain
- US Dollar Weekly Outlook: In One Word – Frail
- JD.com becomes first online platform to accept China’s digital currency