Victoria is home to the country’s 2nd largest city (population just under 5 million) which has been under a harsh lockdown including a nighttime curfew.
Premier of the State promises to provide a ‘road map’ out of lockdown on September 6 (Sunday). Exit is due on September 16.
- NEWS: Oil falls to fresh four-month low amid renewed supply concerns October 29, 2020 at 10:42AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Jochnick: The possibility of a double-dip recession cannot be ruled out yet October 29, 2020 at 10:24AM
- ECB is set to hold fire and signal more easing in December amid lockdown fears
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/NZD Looking a for Turning Point
- NEWS: Eurozone October final consumer confidence -15.5 vs -15.5 prelim October 29, 2020 at 10:01AM