Japanese Prime Minister Abe Shinzo is stepping down due to health concerns
Yomiuri (Japanese media) nominate the two frontrunners as new PM:
Also in the mix are former Defense Minister Shigeru Ishiba and former Internal Affairs and Communications Minister Seiko Noda.
- NEWS: EURUSD tumbles as fears increase October 28, 2020 at 12:54PM
- NEWS: The temperature is rising and there’s even more heat in the forecast October 28, 2020 at 12:54PM
- NEWS: US wholesale inventories for September -0.1% vs. +0.4% estimate October 28, 2020 at 12:30PM
- NEWS: US Sept advance goods trade balance -$79.4B vs -$84.5B expected October 28, 2020 at 12:30PM
- NEWS: Risk off. JPY and USD are the strongest and AUD and NZD are the weakest October 28, 2020 at 12:24PM