“Past coups predict future coups, and Mali has had a series of them”—what happens after this one?
THE MILITARY has again ousted the president, after months of protests and years of ethnic violence. Fresh elections or no, whoever comes out on top faces a tough job. We survey the pandemic-era dining-out landscape, finding that restaurants are about so much more than the food. And the Chinese trawlers that are stripping the rich waters of the Galapagos. Runtime: 21min
For full access to print, digital and audio editions of The Economist, subscribe here www.economist.com/intelligenceoffer
Author: | Post link: https://www.economist.com/podcasts/2020/08/21/past-coups-predict-future-coups-and-mali-has-had-a-series-of-them-what-happens-after-this-one
Selected by fonecable.com
SIMILAR ARTICLES ON WEB: “Past coups predict future coups, and Mali has had a series of them”—what happens after this one?
- Australian Dollar Capped by Falling Iron Ore Demand Ahead of Inflation Data
- NEWS: The Gamestop rip crystalizes a new era in the stock market. Six lessons January 22, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US PMIs blow away expectations January 22, 2021 at 10:04PM
- NEWS: US equity close: Mixed picture in US equities January 22, 2021 at 09:12PM
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Euro longs inch higher January 22, 2021 at 08:44PM