WPAC on the New Zealand dollar, saying the break under 0.6520 is more reason to be bearish and it signals 0.6300.
Recent events have been negative for the NZD:
- US Dollar Outlook Hinges on Presidential Election, Covid-19, FOMC
- NEWS: November central bank overview October 31, 2020 at 09:00AM
- Crude Oil Volatility to Surge on FOMC Decision, US Presidential Election?
- NEWS: China official PMIs for October: Manufacturing 51.4 (vs expected 51.3) Services 56.2 (expected 56.0) October 31, 2020 at 04:48AM
- AUD/USD Breaks September Low Ahead of RBA, Fed Rate Decisions