The USD has gained most against the GBP and the EUR after weak European PMI’s and the usual Brexit doom and gloom.
The US PMI due later will be key for the next turn in the dollar as European traders start to head for lunch.
- Sterling Weekly Forecast – Brexit Talks Continue, Is the End Game Near?
- NEWS: Europe reports another day of big COVID numbers October 24, 2020 at 08:30PM
- NEWS: Stock earnings calendar moves into the big names this week. October 24, 2020 at 03:45PM
- China will improve yuan flexibility, central bank governor says
- Move over bonds, FX taking over as investors’ new favourite playbook