Brexit woes drags down Cable
Cable finds some temporary support from the key weekly trend line as sellers take some profit after a flurry of negative Brexit talk from and the chief negotiators. A break of this level to the downside will be significant.
- US Dollar Outlook Hinges on Presidential Election, Covid-19, FOMC
- NEWS: November central bank overview October 31, 2020 at 09:00AM
- Crude Oil Volatility to Surge on FOMC Decision, US Presidential Election?
- NEWS: China official PMIs for October: Manufacturing 51.4 (vs expected 51.3) Services 56.2 (expected 56.0) October 31, 2020 at 04:48AM
- AUD/USD Breaks September Low Ahead of RBA, Fed Rate Decisions