August 21, 2020 at 03:24PM
• GBPJPY reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 138.00
GBPJPY recently reversed down from the resistance area lying between the key resistance level 139.60 (monthly high from June) standing near the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the previous sharp downward impulse from December.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 139.60 started the active short-term corrective wave 2.
GBPJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 138.00 (low of the previous short-term correction from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpjpy-wave-analysis-21-august-2020-20200821/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Still Bearish But Bounce Due
- Gold Price Outlook: Rising US Dollar Sinks XAU/USD, Will Losses Extend?
- NEWS: J&J Coronavirus vaccine candidate – induced immune response, showed acceptable safety profile September 26, 2020 at 06:22PM
- USD Volatility Ahead? Presidential Debate, Stimulus Talks & NFPs on Deck
- Oil Price Rebound Stalls Ahead of Monthly High with OPEC on Sidelines