August 21, 2020 at 03:23PM
• EURJPY reversed from resistance level 126.60
• Likely to fall to 124.00
EURJPY recently reversed down from the powerful multi-month resistance level 126.60 (top of wave 2 from the start of 2019) – standing close to the upper weekly Bollinger Band and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the weekly downtrend from 2018.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 126.60 stopped the previous sharp upward impulse wave (C).
With the overbought weekly Stochastic – EURJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 124.00 (former strong resistance level from June).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurjpy-wave-analysis-21-august-2020-20200821/
Selected by fonecable.com
- US Dollar Outlook Hinges on Presidential Election, Covid-19, FOMC
- NEWS: November central bank overview October 31, 2020 at 09:00AM
- Crude Oil Volatility to Surge on FOMC Decision, US Presidential Election?
- NEWS: China official PMIs for October: Manufacturing 51.4 (vs expected 51.3) Services 56.2 (expected 56.0) October 31, 2020 at 04:48AM
- AUD/USD Breaks September Low Ahead of RBA, Fed Rate Decisions