August 21, 2020 at 03:25PM
• EURCAD broke support level 1.5600
• Likely to fall to 1.5460
EURCAD recently broke below the support level 1.5600 (low of the (a)-wave of the active short-term ABC correction 4 from the end of June – which started from the powerful resistance 1.6)
The breakout of the support level 1.5600 continues the active short-term impulse wave (c) – which belongs to the aforementioned ABC correction 4.
EURCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.5460 (target for the completion of the active wave (c)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurcad-wave-analysis-21-august-2020-20200821/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: TD Ameritrade announces restrictions on trading in some of the high flyers including GME and AMC. January 27, 2021 at 05:05PM
- NEWS: European shares end sharply lower. German DAX falls -1.6% January 27, 2021 at 04:52PM
- NEWS: TD Ameritrade restricts GME and AMC trading “in the interest of mitigating risk for our company and clients” January 27, 2021 at 04:50PM
- NEWS: GBPUSD bounces off the 200 hour MA January 27, 2021 at 04:21PM
- NZDCHF Wave Analysis 27 January, 2021