August 21, 2020 at 03:25PM
• EURCAD broke support level 1.5600
• Likely to fall to 1.5460
EURCAD recently broke below the support level 1.5600 (low of the (a)-wave of the active short-term ABC correction 4 from the end of June – which started from the powerful resistance 1.6)
The breakout of the support level 1.5600 continues the active short-term impulse wave (c) – which belongs to the aforementioned ABC correction 4.
EURCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.5460 (target for the completion of the active wave (c)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurcad-wave-analysis-21-august-2020-20200821/
Selected by fonecable.com
- IG Client Sentiment Data Sending Bearish Signals for USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GBP/USD | Webinar
- NEWS: ForexLive European FX news wrap: Mixed markets with US stimulus ‘deadline’ in focus October 20, 2020 at 12:58PM
- NEWS: European Commission says willing to intensify Brexit talks with the UK October 20, 2020 at 12:35PM
- NEWS: How likely are you to take a coronavirus vaccine if recommended to do so? October 20, 2020 at 12:30PM
- EUR/USD Eyes One-Month High, SURE Bonds Garner Huge Demand