Can Joe Biden unite the Democratic Party?
THE DEMOCRATS used their convention this week to showcase the breadth of the coalition built to oust President Trump. Republican defectors shared a platform with leftists like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. But climate, minority rights, even capitalism, are all areas of disagreement. Can Joe Biden unite the party?
Host John Prideaux, The Economist’s US editor, with Jon Fasman, Washington correspondent, and Charlotte Howard, New York bureau chief. Runtime: 37min
For access to The Economist’s print, digital and audio editions subscribe here: economist.com/2020electionpod
The Economist is seeking applicants for two paid fellowships in America.
Author: | Post link: https://www.economist.com/podcasts/2020/08/21/can-joe-biden-unite-the-democratic-party
Selected by fonecable.com
- Mexican Peso Forecast: USD/MXN Drifts Back Above 19.90 as it Holds its Range
- Euro Week Ahead Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Bullish, EUR/GBP Bearish
- Weekly US Dollar Fundamental Forecast: All Eyes on January Fed Meeting
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Busy Week Ahead, GDP, Fed, IMF, Earnings Season
- Australian Dollar Capped by Falling Iron Ore Demand Ahead of Inflation Data