August 21, 2020 at 03:26PM
• Apple continues daily uptrend
• Likely to rise to 500.00
Apple opened today with the sharp upward gap – continuing the overriding uptrend that can be seen on the daily Apple charts.
The active impulse wave 3 is developing inside the recent sharp upward channel from the end of June – which formed when the price broke out of the less steep daily up channel from March –indicating the continuation of the uptrend.
Apple is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 500.00 (likely price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/apple-wave-analysis-21-august-2020-20200821/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bank of Canada Preview: Canadian Dollar (CAD) Guide for BoC Rate Decision
- NEWS: Yellen to urge lawmakers to ‘act big’, put aside concerns on mounting debt – report January 19, 2021 at 11:27AM
- NEWS: Gold keeps steadier on the day but price action still leaves a lot to be desired January 19, 2021 at 11:18AM
- USD/ZAR Outlook: Rand Soldiers on Inspired by Waning U.S. Dollar
- EUR/USD Moving Higher on Better-than-Expected ZEW and US Dollar Weakness