August 21, 2020 at 03:26PM
• Apple continues daily uptrend
• Likely to rise to 500.00
Apple opened today with the sharp upward gap – continuing the overriding uptrend that can be seen on the daily Apple charts.
The active impulse wave 3 is developing inside the recent sharp upward channel from the end of June – which formed when the price broke out of the less steep daily up channel from March –indicating the continuation of the uptrend.
Apple is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 500.00 (likely price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/apple-wave-analysis-21-august-2020-20200821/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: AUD/USD and NZD/USD slip a little December 04, 2020 at 03:57AM
- NEWS: Taiwan looks to be on track for administering COVID-19 vaccination by end Q2 of 2021 December 04, 2020 at 03:47AM
- NEWS: Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine approval in the US expected next week December 04, 2020 at 03:10AM
- Will Trade Wars Persist After the US Election?
- NEWS: China to start construction of 10,000km of intercity urban railway December 04, 2020 at 02:50AM