August 20, 2020 at 03:19PM
• Nike broke multi-month resistance level 104.50
• Likely to rise to 110.00
Nike recently broke above the key multi-month resistance level 104.50 (which has been reversing the price from the middle of January – as can be seen from the daily Nike chart below).
The breakout of the resistance level 104.50 accelerated the active different-length impulse waves 3 and (3).
Given the clear multi-month uptrend – Nike is likely to rise further toward the next round resistance level 110.00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nike-wave-analysis-20-august-2020-20200820/
Selected by fonecable.com
- British Pound (GBP) Latest: GBP/USD Easing After Debate, UK GDP, House Prices
- NEWS: Switzerland September Credit Suisse investor sentiment 26.2 vs 45.6 prior September 30, 2020 at 09:00AM
- NEWS: Germany September unemployment change -8.0k vs -7.0k expected September 30, 2020 at 08:55AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Lagarde: Make-up strategies on inflation should be examined September 30, 2020 at 08:41AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Lagarde: Low inflation poses fundamental challenges September 30, 2020 at 08:29AM