US treasury to sell 2 year, 5 year and 7 year notes
In addition the treasury will sell $22 billion of two-year floating-rate notes on August 26.
US yields today remain lower but off the sessions lowest levels with the yield curve flattening. The 2-10 year spread has narrowed to 50.93 basis points from 54.1 at the close
- NEWS: US household net worth rose by record $7.61 trillion in 2nd quarter September 21, 2020 at 05:09PM
- NEWS: AUDUSD exits the chop area and targets September lows area September 21, 2020 at 04:43PM
- NEWS: European equity close: German stocks fall most since March September 21, 2020 at 04:40PM
- The reasons behind Bitcoin’s drop
- Dow plunges 900 points as September sell-off continues