NASDAQ leading the way to the upside
Yesterday the S&P index reached a new all time intraday high only to fall off and close lower on the day. It traded down -20 points today or -0.6% at the session lows before rebounding back to the upside.
- XAU/USD: Gold Price Attempts to Base as US Dollar Peels Back
- NEWS: Pelosi and Mnuchin will meet to discuss more coronavirus aid at 6.30pm NY time (2230GMT) September 28, 2020 at 11:06PM
- Why Did the Stock Market Rally Today? Nasdaq 100 Week Ahead
- NEWS: UK PM Boris Johnson set to announce measures to help the unemployed September 28, 2020 at 10:59PM
- NEWS: Canada coronavirus – Quebec’s two big cities are stepping up lockdown restrictions September 28, 2020 at 10:45PM