That sets up a more interesting session later in the day
S&P 500 futures have trimmed losses to 5-6 points now after having been down by as much as 26 points earlier today. The European session low saw futures slip by 0.7% or by 22 points before recovering to current levels.
- USD Volatility Ahead? Presidential Debate, Stimulus Talks & NFPs on Deck
- Oil Price Rebound Stalls Ahead of Monthly High with OPEC on Sidelines
- Australian Dollar May Extend Fall Despite Easing Covid-19 Restrictions
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Equities finish strong but commodity FX skeptical September 25, 2020 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: Fitch affirms UK at AA- with a negative outlook September 25, 2020 at 09:11PM