Daily thread to exchange ideas and to share your thoughts
Major currencies are little changed to start the day, following a reversal of moves seen in trading yesterday. The dollar clawed its way back higher as we pretty much go back to the drawing board after the earlier moves at the start of the week.
- NEWS: Crude oil futures settle at $40.22 September 30, 2020 at 07:36PM
- US Dollar: Ready to Rumble with High-Impact Data – EURUSD, AUDUSD
- NEWS: McConnell: Republicans and Democrats are far apart of virus relief September 30, 2020 at 07:25PM
- NEWS: Moderna says its vaccine won’t be ready before US election September 30, 2020 at 07:24PM
- NEWS: CAD is stronger today but there are cracks in the big-city condo market September 30, 2020 at 07:21PM