Deutsche Bank argues that the euro may have hit a top for now
Adding that any move towards 1.2300 in EUR/USD would make the range lean towards the extreme side and see ‘ultimate exhaustion’.
Search Web: There are signs that the euro upside move is maturing, favours taking profit – Deutsche Bank
- NEWS: Pelosi releases an updated coronavirus economic relief package proposal September 28, 2020 at 11:30PM
- XAU/USD: Gold Price Attempts to Base as US Dollar Peels Back
- NEWS: Pelosi and Mnuchin will meet to discuss more coronavirus aid at 6.30pm NY time (2230GMT) September 28, 2020 at 11:06PM
- Why Did the Stock Market Rally Today? Nasdaq 100 Week Ahead
- NEWS: UK PM Boris Johnson set to announce measures to help the unemployed September 28, 2020 at 10:59PM