100 hour moving average at 1.31444
The run back to the upside was 1st able to extend (a little reluctantly) back above its 200 hour moving average at 1.31041, and then the 100 hour moving average 1.31444 (blue line in the chart above). The 30.2% retracement of the move down from yesterday’s high also is in that area at 1.31423.
- USD Volatility Ahead? Presidential Debate, Stimulus Talks & NFPs on Deck
- Oil Price Rebound Stalls Ahead of Monthly High with OPEC on Sidelines
- Australian Dollar May Extend Fall Despite Easing Covid-19 Restrictions
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Equities finish strong but commodity FX skeptical September 25, 2020 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: Fitch affirms UK at AA- with a negative outlook September 25, 2020 at 09:11PM