Buyers run away from the 100 hour moving average after 2 earlier failed breaks
The last few hours however have seen the fortunes reversed back to the upside. Initially there was another break of the 100 hour moving average which failed but buyers reentered and shove the price higher over the last hour.
- USD Volatility Ahead? Presidential Debate, Stimulus Talks & NFPs on Deck
- Oil Price Rebound Stalls Ahead of Monthly High with OPEC on Sidelines
- Australian Dollar May Extend Fall Despite Easing Covid-19 Restrictions
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Equities finish strong but commodity FX skeptical September 25, 2020 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: Fitch affirms UK at AA- with a negative outlook September 25, 2020 at 09:11PM