Forex news for North American trading on August 20, 2020
US initial jobless claims moved back above the million level to 1.106M vs estimates of 0.920M. However, the good news is that continuing claims did fall below the 15 million level to 14.844 million. It is still shocking number but showing progress.
- NEWS: Pelosi releases an updated coronavirus economic relief package proposal September 28, 2020 at 11:30PM
- XAU/USD: Gold Price Attempts to Base as US Dollar Peels Back
- NEWS: Pelosi and Mnuchin will meet to discuss more coronavirus aid at 6.30pm NY time (2230GMT) September 28, 2020 at 11:06PM
- Why Did the Stock Market Rally Today? Nasdaq 100 Week Ahead
- NEWS: UK PM Boris Johnson set to announce measures to help the unemployed September 28, 2020 at 10:59PM