Cases higher/ death lower
The case count in Florida has been declining from the July peek above 15,000.
The recent trends in the deaths remain more toward the high. However the moving averages moving back to the downside.
- NEWS: European shares close a ugly week week on a down note September 25, 2020 at 04:36PM
- NEWS: USDCAD looks toward the week’s high September 25, 2020 at 04:17PM
- NEWS: EU tells UK it’s time to commit to key elements of trade deal September 25, 2020 at 04:11PM
- NEWS: UK coronavirus cases hit another record at 6874 vs 6634 yesterday September 25, 2020 at 04:08PM
- Papa John’s Wave Analysis 25 September, 2020