The low from August 10 at 0.89686 stalled the fall (so far at least).
Those breaks turned buyers and the sellers and the price has run all the way down to the low price for August at 0.89686. We are seeing some stall against that level on the 1st look. But the corrective move higher has so far been
- NEWS: Fed’s Bowman: Data suggests US is recovering at a rapid pace September 30, 2020 at 06:44PM
- NEWS: White House’s Meadows says he’s seen substantial movement on a stimulus deal September 30, 2020 at 06:35PM
- NEWS: September seasonal scorecard: Selling gold worked September 30, 2020 at 06:33PM
- NEWS: Biden: Looks forward to the next debate September 30, 2020 at 05:53PM
- NEWS: Senate Majority Leader McConnell: Pelosi’s latest aid bill has poison pills September 30, 2020 at 05:35PM