. So, with mortgages going unpaid and rent not being met, why the housing boom?
One explanation is that the US housing market is being used as a means to protect wealth against the potential that the Federal Reserve’s huge stimulus package devalues the dollar. With the USD heavily oversold there are important fundamental drivers
- NEWS: Trump has approved Alaska – Canada rail line development September 30, 2020 at 12:26AM
- NEWS: Citi, HSBC both tip central banks as big gold buyers in 2021 September 30, 2020 at 12:22AM
- NEWS: UK data: BRC Shop Price Index -1.6% y/y (vs. expected Y -1.4%) September 30, 2020 at 12:11AM
- XAU/USD, Equity Markets Anxiously Eye First Presidential Debate
- NEWS: Pelosi, Mnuchin are trying to reach a coronavirus-relief deal before the US election September 29, 2020 at 11:56PM