DB on the euro, saying they are not becoming bulls on USD nor looking for a larger reversal in EUR/ISD.
– “We have been vocal EURUSD bulls since 1.10 and argued for an acceleration in dollar weakness as EURUSD reached 1.15 in July. But with EURUSD having (nearly just) reached our 1.20 target earlier this week
- NEWS: China reportedly preparing to launch antitrust probe into Google September 30, 2020 at 10:26AM
- NEWS: EUR/USD inches back towards 1.1700 as sellers wrestle back some near-term control September 30, 2020 at 10:23AM
- NEWS: Italy September preliminary CPI -0.5% vs -0.4% y/y expected September 30, 2020 at 10:00AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Kazimir: Risks of deflation in the euro area are balanced September 30, 2020 at 09:58AM
- NEWS: Cable buyers still clinging on to hope for now, Brexit showdown still the key risk September 30, 2020 at 09:51AM