September contract closes down $0.35 or -0.82%
For the October contract it settled at $42.82. That’s down $0.29 on the day.
Looking at the daily chart of the October contract, the price moved below its 50% retracement of the 2020 trading range at the $42 level. The high for the day at $42.79 remained below its 200
- NEWS: Gold pushes toward $1900. September 29, 2020 at 09:01PM
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today (fight club begins at 0100GMT) September 29, 2020 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: EURJPY runs higher in trading today September 29, 2020 at 08:20PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Williams: Outlook will be somewhat weaker without more fiscal support September 29, 2020 at 08:17PM
- GBP/USD Clings Onto Gains as Experts Question Brexit Deal Optimism