Birmingham is Britain’s 3rd most populous metro area (Manchester and Birmingham vie for 2nd place depending on definitions) .
The number of new cases of COVID-19 has risen to 30 cases per 100,000 up from 22.4 the week
- NEWS: USDCHF trades to a new day low and looks toward a test of its 100 hour moving average September 28, 2020 at 04:49PM
- NEWS: European indices closed sharply higher on the day September 28, 2020 at 04:34PM
- Bitcoin Has Been Less Volatile Than Tesla Stock for Months
- NEWS: ECB Lagarde: Clear that external value of euro has impact on inflation September 28, 2020 at 04:22PM
- NEWS: UK Covid cases falls to 4044 from yesterday’s 5693 September 28, 2020 at 04:11PM