Comments by the Chinese commerce ministry
No specific mention on when that will be or how soon is ‘soon’. But after the delay from last weekend and both sides happy enough to maintain the current facade, it doesn’t look like there will be much pressure to engage with one another as soon as possible.
- NEWS: BOE’s Haldane: None of the conditions for negative rates have been satisfied September 30, 2020 at 09:35AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Weidmann: Large-scale government bond purchases risk blurring line between fiscal, monetary policy September 30, 2020 at 09:18AM
- British Pound (GBP) Latest: GBP/USD Easing After Debate, UK GDP, House Prices
- NEWS: Switzerland September Credit Suisse investor sentiment 26.2 vs 45.6 prior September 30, 2020 at 09:00AM
- NEWS: Germany September unemployment change -8.0k vs -7.0k expected September 30, 2020 at 08:55AM