GBP/USD pushes to session highs for the day, price action now in a battle between the key hourly moving averages
Near-term support at around 1.3067-74 held earlier today and that is helping to see buyers try to wrestle back some control in a push back above 1.3100 on the session.
Search Web: Cable creeps back a little higher above 1.3100 as buyers wrestle back some near-term control
- Dow, Nasdaq Rally as USD Pulls Back to Start a Busy Week
- NEWS: GBPUSD falls back toward 50% and 200 hour MA September 28, 2020 at 03:57PM
- U.S. Stocks Join in Global Rally; Dollar Weakens, Russian ruble weakened
- NEWS: Dallas Fed manufacturing index rises to 13.6 vs. 9.5 estimate September 28, 2020 at 03:32PM
- NEWS: More from ECB Lagarde: Not complacent about being under inflation target September 28, 2020 at 03:20PM