August 20, 2020 at 03:22PM
• EURUSD reversed from resistance level 1.1900
• Likely to fall to 1.1710
EURUSD recently reversed down with the daily candlesticks pattern Bearish Engulfing from the resistance level 1.1900 (top of the previous waves (iii) and 1) – standing near the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.1900 stopped the earlier short-term impulse wave 3 from the start of August.
Given the clear triple bearish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – EURUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.1710 (low of the previous waves (iv) and 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-20-august-2020-20200820/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: The meme-stock wars continue as GME jumps again January 26, 2021 at 06:10PM
- NEWS: US 5-year Treasury auction 0.424% vs 0.426% WI January 26, 2021 at 06:02PM
- NEWS: Verizon: Fiber cut in Brooklyn. No estimate times of return January 26, 2021 at 05:40PM
- NEWS: US Senate has votes to confirm Blinken as Secretary of State January 26, 2021 at 05:24PM
- NEWS: WH expected to tell governors they will get more coronavirus vaccine next week January 26, 2021 at 05:22PM