August 20, 2020 at 03:22PM
• EURUSD reversed from resistance level 1.1900
• Likely to fall to 1.1710
EURUSD recently reversed down with the daily candlesticks pattern Bearish Engulfing from the resistance level 1.1900 (top of the previous waves (iii) and 1) – standing near the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.1900 stopped the earlier short-term impulse wave 3 from the start of August.
Given the clear triple bearish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – EURUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.1710 (low of the previous waves (iv) and 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-20-august-2020-20200820/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Italy September preliminary CPI -0.5% vs -0.4% y/y expected September 30, 2020 at 10:00AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Kazimir: Risks of deflation in the euro area are balanced September 30, 2020 at 09:58AM
- NEWS: Cable buyers still clinging on to hope for now, Brexit showdown still the key risk September 30, 2020 at 09:51AM
- China has a plan for dealing with an unstable world
- NEWS: BOE’s Haldane: None of the conditions for negative rates have been satisfied September 30, 2020 at 09:35AM