August 20, 2020 at 03:19PM
• AUDJPY reversed from resistance level 76.45
• Likely to fall to 75.00
AUDJPY recently reversed down from the key resistance level 76.45 (which has been reversed the price from the end of December) – coinciding with the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 76.45 continues the active short-term impulse wave (i) from the middle of July.
AUDJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 75.00 (former resistance level from the start of July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audjpy-wave-analysis-20-august-2020-20200820/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Dow futures fall more than 200 points after U.S. presidential debate
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Key USD/CAD Levels to Watch
- NEWS: China reportedly preparing to launch antitrust probe into Google September 30, 2020 at 10:26AM
- NEWS: EUR/USD inches back towards 1.1700 as sellers wrestle back some near-term control September 30, 2020 at 10:23AM
- NEWS: Italy September preliminary CPI -0.5% vs -0.4% y/y expected September 30, 2020 at 10:00AM